How do we treat your data?
This page describes the methods and logics for the processing of personal data of users who consult the site: https://www.salvaguardia.net/
Cauto Cantiere Autolimitazione Social cooperative with limited liability (hereinafter CAUTO) recognizes the importance of personal data protection, undertakes to respect the privacy of users, to treat private data with caution and confidentiality and not to use them for purposes other than those specified afterwards.
To this end - this Policy - describes how to manage the site https://www.salvaguardia.net/ with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This Policy may be modified or updated at any time by CAUTO. In compliance with the obligations deriving from European legislation (European Regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, so-called GDPR) and national legislation, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, putting in place every possible effort and proportionate so as not to infringe the rights of users. The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites owned by third parties, which can possibly be accessed via a link on the site https://www.salvaguardia.net/
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is: Cauto Cantiere Autolimitazione Social cooperative with limited liability, Via Buffalora 3 / E Brescia, Tax Code and VAT number: 03329360170, in the person of the Legal Representative. The Data Controller makes use of Data Processors to achieve the purposes specified below.
Data processed and purpose of the processing
The contents present are accessible by users without the need to provide their personal data. However, some sections may be accessible only to registered users.
This site collects user data in two ways and for the purposes specified below:
- Browsing data collected in an automated manner: the computer systems used to operate the website acquire some data necessary for the operation of the platform and some information, the transmission of which is implicit in the protocols used for internet connection and browsing. Some information relating to the browser session and generic data relating to the device used by the user are also acquired. All data are acquired anonymously and in aggregate form and are not attributable, however, to a specific user or for profiling purposes. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user: the user, to access some services on the website, provides CAUTO with different types of data spontaneously, after having read this information and any consent to the processing for one or more of the purposes envisaged and listed below. CAUTO will use the collected data to:
- a) purposes related to the use of the services offered by the site (site navigation);
- b) activities strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with site users (contact request);
The provision of personal data for the aforementioned purposes is mandatory. CAUTO will not use the user's personal data for different and additional purposes to those described in this information, except by informing the interested parties in advance and, where necessary, obtaining consent.
Details on the processing of personal data
- Contact the user
Contact form (this Application)
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes or any other kind indicated by the header of the form.
Personal Data collected on the basis of interaction with the user: surname, email address, name, telephone number and various types of data.
-Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application. The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the user's privacy settings relating to each social network.
In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.): Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the personal data collected for the purpose of tracing and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use personal data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data. Place of processing: United States
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The data processing will be carried out pursuant to art. 4 n. 2) of the GDPR, using IT and / or telematic and / or paper tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. The data, starting from their receipt / updating, will be kept for a reasonable period with respect to the purposes of the processing indicated above. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Communication and data transfer
The data being processed will not be disclosed.
The personal data of users collected by CAUTO through the site https://www.salvaguardia.net/ will be accessible:
- a) to the bodies and employees of CAUTO formally designated and instructed as persons in charge of the treatment;
- b) to External Managers pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR. The list of persons responsible for the processing of personal data is available at the registered office of CAUTO.
The data may be communicated - for the purposes indicated in this statement - to third parties, including commercial partners, consultants and freelancers.
For all the purposes indicated in this information, the data may also be communicated abroad, inside and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and guarantees provided for by current legislation, subject to verification that the country in question guarantees an "adequate" level of protection pursuant to the provisions of the GDPR.
In any case, the data is collected and stored on proprietary servers or those of companies with which CAUTO has entered into a contract.
Rights of the interested party
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or the rectification, pursuant to Chapter III of the GDPR. Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
For anything not expressly provided for by the provisions referred to here, reference should be made in full to the current legislation on privacy.
Furthermore, it is possible for the interested party to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Guarantor Authority based in Piazza di Montecitorio n.121, 00186 Rome.
For further clarifications regarding this information or on privacy issues, or to exercise your rights, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Owner and DPO
The Data Controller
The legal representative: Alessandro Zani